मेरे देश की होली - 2020
About The Campaign #MereDeshKiHoli
Holi is a joyous festival where bright colours are smeared on faces, and both the young and old celebrate with enthusiasm.
#MereDeshKiHoli is an awareness campaign to inform our audience about how and why holi is celebrated and why it is so precious to our culture.
- One of the most crucial and widely celebrated Hindu festivals, Holi is one of the two festivals that can turn adults into children with excitement.
- Leveraging the playfulness, splashes of colour and emotional aspect associated with the festival.
- Ashok Singhal Foundation has come up with #EmptyBucketChallenge to make your holi fun and fabulous
Rules Of Participation
- Participants must like & follow ASHOK SINGHAL FOUNDATION page on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
- Participants must share their post with 5 Friends while participating in the challenge.
- Participation is absolutely free and their is no age bar to participate in the challenge.
- Participants can either participate through (Answering The Quiz Questions Or Send Their Picture For #EmptyBucketChallenge) on Whatsapp.
- Participatants needs to send their entries on Whatsapp @ 9818199994 with their Name, Place and Facebook ID.
- Participation Entries starts from 3rd March till 9th March 2020.
- The decision of Ashok Singhal Foundation Management/Committee shall be final and binding.